Chris is an advisor at Tudor Financial, Inc. and Westminster Financial Advisory, and is a registered representative with Westminster Financial Securities, Inc. and has over 40 years in financial services. Chris, with her partner, Jessica Fahrenholz, specialize in financial planning and investments to help their clients achieve their personal financial needs and goals.
Education and Certifications:
- CFP® – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- ChFC® – Chartered Financial Consultant
- Attended Southern Ohio Business College, University of Cincinnati
- General Securities Representative License, FINRA, Series 7
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law, FINRA, Series 63
- General Securities Registered Principal, FINRA, Series 24
- MSRB Municipal Principal, FINRA, Series 53
- Uniform Advisory, FINRA, Series 65
- Financial and Operations Principal, FINRA, Series 27
Chris also maintains Life, Health and Variable Annuity Insurance Licensure.